E-Design is perfect for anyone with a busy schedule, who wishes to save on the time and cost of meeting with an Interior designer in person. This service is perfect for anyone who needs help designing a room in their home and doesn’t know where to start, or needs help visualizing an entire plan, before making any moves.
At the end of this service you will have a complete design plan customized for your specific room(s) and needs. You will have solutions to your design dilemmas and you will receive a shopping list that you can move forward with at your own pace. An E-Design package makes a great wedding gift and is perfect for congratulating new home owners!
1. Choose which room you would like to work on from the drop down box. Payment is required to begin. After your order is placed I will contact you within 24 hours to start the process.
2. You will need to send photos of your space with basic room dimensions and the dimensions of any items that are staying in your space. Also fill out a short questionnaire so I can get a better sense of your style, needs, and budget.
3. I will create two design concepts and a floor plan for your review. For a full room design this may include flooring, wall treatments, paint colors, furniture, accessories, art work, window treatments, and lighting. Architectural elements such as crown molding, base molding, and fireplace surrounds can also be considered.
4. We will then discuss your likes and dislikes from each concept and I will make revisions as necessary.
5. Once you love all the items we've discussed and you are happy with the room layout, I will create the final design package including a final concept board, rendered floor plan, 3D rendering, detailed shopping list, and directions for installation.
As often as possible the items sourced will be eco-friendly and certified fair-trade products. Some are from larger companies like West Elm, Crate & Barrel, and Target. Others are from smaller less well known businesses. If a budget is provided, that will be considered when sourcing items.
TURN AROUND TIME
Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for a full-room design once the project has been initiated. Multiple rooms may take a little longer.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET
-Digital mood board showing design concept and direction
-Scaled and labeled floor plan showing any existing items and all new items
-Rendered floor plan showing colors and materials
-One 3D rendering to help visualize your space
-A detailed shopping list with photos and links to all sourced items
-Regular communication about your project and unlimited revisions. I want you to be 100% satisfied in the end!
-B.F.A Interior Design
-Allied Member ASID
WHY CHOOSE ME?
When you choose to work with me you can be sure that you will get a personalized service, with easy back-and-forth communication and a satisfaction guarantee. I am the sole proprietor of my business and every client is gold. When you work with me you are supporting a local Southern California small business. In turn, I also support small businesses and fair-trade products. I enjoy partnering with local charities & non-profit organizations to give back to the community and bring forth the greater good.