The "full room" interior design service is for locals living in Chino Hills, CA or surrounding communities. This service, which typically includes several on-site visits, is perfect for anyone who needs help pulling together a complete and cohesive design plan for one or more rooms in their home.
At the end of this service you will have a complete design plan customized for your specific room(s) and needs. You will have solutions to your design dilemmas and you will receive a shopping list that you can move forward with at your own pace.
This service also includes my help executing your plan. I can meet you at furniture stores and showrooms to help make final selections, be available by phone for consultation, and help with sourcing additional items when needed. This service also includes a 1 hour home accessory styling session once your room is near completion.
Please note that the total cost for this service is $1200 per room. A deposit of $300 is required to begin and the balance is due after the initial design presentation.
1. Choose which room you would like to work on from the drop down box. A $300 deposit is required to begin. After your order is placed I will contact you within 24 hours to start the process. A short phone consultation is ideal so I can get a better understanding of the scope of your project.
2. Based on our call I will send over a contract for your review. Once signed we can set up our first meeting. If you should decide to not continue after our conversation or reviewing the contract, your deposit will be refunded in full. If you decide to move forward, the balance of $900 will be billed after the initial design presentation.
3. On our initial consultation I will get to know your space and a little bit about your style. We will discuss ideas and I will take measurements and photos at this time.
3. With regular communication back and forth I will create a full room design concept. This may include flooring, wall treatments, paint colors, furniture, accessories, art work, window treatments, and lighting. Architectural elements such as crown molding, base molding, and fireplace surrounds will also be considered.
4. As I create a plan and source items, I will send ideas over for your feedback, and make revisions as necessary.
5. Once the initial design concept is completed a second on-site consultation will be scheduled. At this time I will present ideas and options for you to consider. Your initial presentation will include: a concept board, scaled floor plan, 3D rendering, detailed shopping list, and directions for installation. When possible I will also bring physical samples such as paint chips or fabric swatches.
6. From this point on it's up to you on how quickly you want to move forward with your project. I will be available to assist at your own pace as you make final decisions.
As often as possible the items sourced will be eco-friendly and certified fair-trade products. Some are from larger companies like West Elm, Crate & Barrel, and Target. Others are from smaller less well known businesses. If a budget is provided, that will be considered when sourcing items.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
When you choose to work with me you can be sure that you will get a personalized service, with easy back-and-forth communication and a satisfaction guarantee. I am the sole proprietor of my business and every client is gold. When you work with me you are supporting a local Southern California small business. In turn, I also support small businesses and fair-trade products. I enjoy partnering with local charities & non-profit organizations to give back to the community and bring forth the greater good.