I love styling entryways, as foyers are the first things you see when you walk into the home! Need some tips for decorating your own entryway space? Styling is included in many of our Design Packages, but we’ve put together this relaxed and neutral foyer space complete with tips and tricks for anyone looking to style on their own!
- Shapes are key in creating harmony in your design! I love to pair a circular mirror with more angular pieces of furniture for a little variety.
- Try a washable rug in high-traffic areas! You don’t have to fear light colors getting dirtied up by shoes when you can easily throw your rug in the laundry.
- Baskets below the table offer great storage for shoes, bags, umbrellas or anything that clutters up your entryway space.
- A table lamp adds soft light without having to do any additional wiring for sconces or pendants!
- A variety of vases and stacked books add interest and height to the tabletop.
- Swap out live plants for dried plant material for a no-maintenance way to add texture to your design.
Hopefully these tips help out anyone in need of a refresh! Looking for more home styling inspiration? Check out our curated rooms!
SHOP WITH US
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
Like what we did with this space? We offer easy to shop interior design packages for both virtual and local clients. Follow these easy steps to get started today:
- Choose & purchase the package that best suits your needs. Not sure which one you need? Send us a message or book a free phone consultation.
- Fill out our fun and interactive questionnaire.
- Sit back and watch your dream home come to life!
You will have direct access to lead designer, Nicole Mendez throughout the whole process. Multiple revisions are included with each package to ensure you are completely happy with the end result!