Even the most practical of home spaces could use a little styling! Check out our tips and tricks for making those high-use spaces as beautiful as they are functional. Custom styling is available and included in many of our Design Packages, but we’ve pulled together this space to share some of our favorite ways to style a kitchen island.
- Kitchen islands don’t have to be built in! There are so many great freestanding options that offer both storage and bar seating.
- Mix and match the finishes of your barstools and island to make sure your furniture stands out.
- Large pendant lighting above an island is such a current look! Swap out smaller pendants to play with scale and make your space feel more modern.
- Washable rugs are a great option for the kitchen. Easy clean up, and bonus points if it is a color or pattern that helps hide some crumbs!
- Large vases with floral arrangements or branches bring some height and life into the kitchen.
- Mix and match different trays and bowls to store fruits and veggies, as well as those other odds and ends that end up on the counter.
We hope these style tips are helpful for anyone looking to update their own space! Looking for more home styling inspiration? Check out our curated rooms for more design ideas!
SHOP WITH US
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
Like what we did with this space? We offer easy to shop interior design packages for both virtual and local clients. Follow these easy steps to get started today:
- Choose & purchase the package that best suits your needs. Not sure which one you need? Send us a message or book a free phone consultation.
- Fill out our fun and interactive questionnaire.
- Sit back and watch your dream home come to life!
You will have direct access to lead designer, Nicole Mendez throughout the whole process. Multiple revisions are included with each package to ensure you are completely happy with the end result!